Modular I2R 75 kA Components Engineered for UL Type 1 and 2 Applications
HAYDEN, Idaho – Transtector Systems, an industry leading provider of end-to-end power and signal integrity solutions, has released a comprehensive range of modular DIN Rail AC Surge Protection Devices (SPDs) for industrial applications ranging from automation and control, public safety and security to communications. The new I2R-Series SPDs are optimized for any environment with UL Type 1 and Type 2 requirements.
Versatility and reliability are the keys to the I2R-Series line. Transtector offers configurations for all standard electrical service applications up to 690 Vac, including single phase, split phase, delta and three-phase WYE. All configurations are UL 1449 4th Edition approved.
As industrial network applications continue to broaden in scope, the need for reliable surge protection has never been greater. Transtector engineers network safety and reliability into every I2R solution, with a safe-fail, self-protection design and high short circuit ratings with thermally protected MOVs, eliminating the need for additional overcurrent devices or backup fusing.
Key features and advantages include:
· Reverse chassis direction capability allows cable entry from top to bottom
· Remote visual status indication
· IP 20 finger-safe design
· Available in single phase, split-phase, three-phase WYE, delta and high-leg delta
· Compact DIN Rail mounted SPD easy to install or retrofit
· Optimized for applications including electrical panel boards, motor control centers, switch gear, automatic transfer switches, small cells and more
Each I2R provides a robust 75 kA surge capacity that protects critical equipment against both high energy transients and long term exposure to harsh electrical environments. All configurations are available today from Transtector Systems and its worldwide channel partner network. To see all I2R options, visit www.transtector.com.